I love this time of year: getting together with family and friends, giving gifts, and sharing our favorite things. One of the favorite things I like to share and have shared with me are recipes.
Today I’m sharing one of my cookie recipes that is a favorite with my husband, family, and friends.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES
1/3 c butter, melted
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
1/3 c sugar
1 t vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
3/4 c dried cranberries
1/2 c white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter, brown sugar, and sugar until crumbly, about 1 minute.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl and then gradually add to butter mixture, mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet and then completely on wire racks.
Servings: 2 dozen
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8-9 minutes per sheet
Total Time: 33 minutes