I love this time of year: getting together with family and friends, giving gifts, and sharing our favorite things. One of the favorite things I like to share and have shared with me are recipes.
Today I’m sharing one of my new cookie recipes that has already become a favorite with my husband, family, and friends.
ANGEL CLOUD COOKIES
1 pkg (16 oz) angel food cake mix
1/2 c water
1 1/2 c sweetened flaked coconut
1 1/4 c slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Beat cake mix and water in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- Add coconut and 1 c almonds, beat until combined
- Drop by tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle tops with remaining 1/2 c almonds.
- Bake 18 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Servings: 3 dozen
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes per sheet
Total Time: 28-64 minutes
For more of my favorite recipes: Oh yeah, that’s good!
One of Starla Kaye’s Christmas Books